Home › Forums › Bugs and Issues › Zend Studio Bugs / Issue Tracker?
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Harry Jenkins 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
i’ve just upgraded to Zend Studio 10, and almost everything i’ll try is buggy.
I’m on a fresh Ubuntu 12.10 installation, using Zend Server 6 Developer Edition and Zend Studio 10.
I have started a new Zend Framework 2 Project
* the user documentation is wrong, composer is NOT activated by default for ZF2 projects.
* also there is no “activate composer” in the “configure” entry.
* if i convert to a faceted project, composer is available, but it does not work. nothing happens, no error, no console output, nothing.
2. Code Sniffer
* it throws an error: /viewtopic.php?f=59&t=107053
3. ZF2 integration
* i’ve downloaded the latest version in the “create zf2 project” wizard, and tried to add a new module. “Can’t determine Zend Framework library in project SearchEngine3″…
It’s getting really frustrating.
Is there at least an issue tracker for licensed users where i can see if, and when, this will be fixed (and to post the bugs)?
Any help will be apprecited.
I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.
Bitcoin Shopping Examples
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.